Sizes: 40 / 60 / 85 CM
The HI:RISE LIFT is designed for riders looking for a diverse wing set, which can take you from your first steps to next level freeride and waves.
The Hi-Rise Lift is a lower aspect, high lifting wing which is perfect for many things. For starters, it is a great way to introduce yourself to hydrofoiling with its easy and stable lifting platform. With its ability to lift at low speeds, the Hi-Rise Lift is also the choice of riders looking to foil board in the surf. Compatible Boards: X:Breed Foil and Double Agent.
Low aspect ratio, Low planing profile section, Moderately swept outline, Progressive anhedral.
- NEW 20% lighter 650mm extended Fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics
- NEW A-Grade Paulownia wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
- NEW Front wing – Volcanic triple layer Basalt fiber construction
- NEW Rear wing – Forged composite construction
- NEW ABS insert reinforcements
- Versatile top socket with indicator for use on a track mounting system or 4 point connection
- Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium components
- Water tight extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
- Durable cast polymer wing perimeter
- Titanium coated hardware and grease included
- Chord: 190.6mm
- Projected area: 90.255 mm²
- Wingspan: 600 mm
- AR: 4.0
- Volume: 982,088 mm³