Sizes: 95 CM MAST
The HI:RISE SPEED is specifically designed for riders who like to ride fast with a versatile and stable wing set.
The Hi-Rise Speed wing set is an all new moderate aspect wing with a faster profile made for, as you might have guessed… speed. This wing set is designed for speed and stability when freeriding and stops short of being a full blown racing wing. That being said, hold on because this wing will go as fast as you want to ride. Compatible Boards: X:Breed Foil and Double Agent.
Medium Aspect ratio, Efficient profile section, Elliptical straight outline, Progressive anhedral with winglets.
- NEW Pre-preg Carbon construction
- NEW Full carbon, EPS core mast construction achieving agile and direct perfomance
- NEW 750mm full Carbon Widenose Fuselage enabling unmatched weight/stiffness ratio
- NEW Adjustable rear wing positioning for increased ability to ‘carve’ or facilitate a more ‘locked-in’ ride
- NEW A-Grade Paulownia wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
- NEW Front wing – Carbon construction
- NEW Rear wing – Carbon construction
- NEW ABS insert reinforcements
- Lightweight top socket with indicator for use on industry standard track mounting system or 4 point connection
- Titanium coated hardware and grease included
- Chord: 146.5 mm
- Projected area: 56,511.55 mm²
- Wingspan: 540.24 mm
- AR: 5.2
- Volume: 514,561 mm³